July 14th, 2015
ProTurn® replacement belts are fabricated to your customers’ exact specifications with all guidance hardware installed. Belts ranging from 15° to 180° and spirals include either chain, urethane bead, or bearing/wheel guide systems attached and ready for service. As with all Beltservice products, ProTurn® belts are sold only to distributors and original manufacturers who buy our belts for resale or place them on equipment which they in turn sell.
INDUSTRIES USING THE MAJORITY OF POWER TURN BELTS:
- AIRPORTS – Baggage & cargo handling.
- WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION CENTERS – Package handling, retail storage facilities and mail order companies.
- PACKAGING & SHIPPING FACILITIES – Freight & package handling, mail sorting facilities and newspaper plants.
- FOOD PROCESSING – Bakeries, canning facilities and food & drug packaging.
To learn more and read our full E-news letter click here
February 12th, 2015
Winter and early Spring are the prime times for milling machinery maintenance and belt replacements. Since 1975 Beltservice’s Fabflex Division in Boise, Idaho, has been a leading manufacturer of asphalt road milling belts. We have designed, tested, refined, and partnered with distributors and OEMs to continually improve these rugged products. Rely on the Fabflex Division to recommend and provided the best possible belt for your end user customers.
Advantages Of Fabflex Division’s Asphalt Road Milling Belts:
1. High-tensile rubber compounds allow the belt to handle larger sharp materials and minimize punctures.
2. Single piece integrally molded cleats eliminate the chance of cleats separating from the belt’s cover.
3. Sizes available for all manufacturers, including metric.
4. Center support ribs provide smoother and quieter operation on the return rollers.
5. Designed to meet or exceed OEM standards.
6. Splicing options include (1) vulcanized endless splices, (2) Flexco® mechanical fasteners, (3) Super-Screw fasteners, and (4) open ends for field lacing or vulcanizing.
7. Large inventory of popular sizes stocked in several locations for immediate delivery.
8. Multiple pattern designs and cleat heights available.
For knowledgeable assistance when ordering asphalt road milling belts, contact Beltservice’s Fabflex Division at 800-423-4469 or e-mail email@example.com. To view more information and literature online concerning Fabflex asphalt road milling belts CLICK HERE. In addition, distributors and OEMs are welcome to request quantities of Fabflex Division literature by calling 314-715-3090.
January 27th, 2014
Beltservice Corporation is excited to announce our new updated Ureclad Urethane brochure, which is now available. To learn more click here
January 24th, 2014
Beltservice is excited to announce our new and improved marketing material for our ProTurn line of products. The revised brochure features our new single piece and double stitched orange bead profiles (no cement). We are also introducing new ProTurn 2” x 6” sample decks. Each deck will include our latest specifications. The top cover illustrates the chain drive and the bottom cover illustrates the new single piece orange bead. Please contact Dan Hunning at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or click link to learn more. beltservice.com/proturn.html
January 22nd, 2014
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 is the international gathering place in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 4-8 for the construction industry. The show is held every three years. Over 2,400 exhibitors showcase new products and technologies that encompass asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities, and more. Attendees include original equipment manufacturers, dealers & distributors, service providers, engineers, and contractors.
Beltservice will be exhibiting at CONEXPO-CON/AGG at booth No. 53114 in Central Hall 3-5 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. This section of the hall is the asphalt/aggregate area of the show. Be certain to stop and meet with Beltservice Product Manager Tom Milward and Fabflex Division Manager Bob Holda, among others.
For attendance information visit http://www.conexpoconagg.com/.