High Heat Resistant Belting
Formulated to withstand temperatures to 400°F
High Heat Resistant Belts feature compounds specially formulated to withstand temperatures to 400°F. They offer maximum resistance to the deteriorating effects of severe heat encountered in many applications such as in cement plants and foundries. They are also tough and abrasion resistant.
Beltservice's 4 ply HR710 750°F / 400°C is a super high heat resistant conveyor belt. Constructed of a special rubber compound, HR710 is the world's number one choice for transporting very hot material. In addition to superior heat resistance, the cover compound has excellent anti-aging, ozone, weather and chemical resistant properties
HR 710 is best suited for applications where high wear resistance is required in combination with hot baking loads. Examples include:
- Products and return sludge of high temperature sintered ore
- Hot cement clinker
- Dried clay
- Cement products
The belt has rubber molded edges to fully protect its high strength synthetic carcass. Splice kits and instructions are available for vulcanizing the belts endless.
SUPER HIGH HEAT SPECIFICATIONS
- HR710 4 ply 1/4" x 1/16"
- Belt Thickness: 1/2"
- Tension Rating: 200 PIW
- Minimum Pulley Diameters: 18"
- Belt Widths Available: 24" Stock and MTO
In addition to the HR710, Beltservice inventories the following heat resistant specifications:
- 2 ply 220# 3/16" x 1/16" 400°F / 204°C Heat Resistant Belt
- 3 ply 330# 1/4" x 1/16" 400°F / 204°C Heat Resistant Belt
- 3 ply 225# 1/8" x Bare 400°F / 204°C Heat Resistant Belt
- 3 ply 330# 3/16" x 1/16" 400°F / 204°C Heat Resistant Belt