Cougar belts are designed for tough agricultural applications, especially replacement belting for various makes of round hay balers. Mechanical fasteners, installation equipment and other accessories are stocked.
Available for Machines Manufactured by:
- Allis Chambers
- Ford / Holland
- International Harvester
- John Deere
- New Idea
High Quality Replacement Belting For:
- Round Balers (Top and Bottom Belts)
- Bottom Platforms
- Tub Grinders
- Bale Throwers
- Feeder Wagons
- Combine Pick-ups
- Forage Blowers
- Feeder Conveyors
- Windrowers Drapers
- Swather Canvasses
Beltservice Replacement Belts for Round Balers
- Replace all worn belts at the same time.
- If only a few belts are replaced, resize ALL belts, so they will share the load equally.
- All belts should be the same length when installed.
- After a season of use, resize all belts to make sure they are the same length.
- All belts should have the same ply construction. Two and three ply belts will not carry the same tension and will not operate properly when mixed.
- Two ply smooth belts are designed for general purpose use and lower density bales.
- Three ply textured belts work best for heavy-duty applications such as silage bales and difficult haying conditions due to less belt slippage.
Keep belts running longer with strong, dependable ALLIGATOR and CLIPPER belt fasteners, CLIPPER sizes: #2-#6 available in standard or stainless steel. The new Alligator Rivit mechanical fastener is now available that features important improvements.
- Both fasteners and rivits are formed from stainless steel.
- Strong connecting pin is .125" diameter - designed for long life.
- Alligator accomodates a wide range of belt thicknesses.
- Easy installation with inexpensive applicator tool and a hammer.